Courtains ‘Tele Borghesi’
The elegant shape and color of the stage curtains designed by Giovan Battista Borghesi in a beautiful reproduction of the allegory of the good govern of Maria Luigia, realized and framed by the sartorial department of Teatro Regio. A rare example of decorated curtains which has survived through centuries. It was realized in 1829 for the inauguration of Teatro Regio and it represents the triumph of the ‘Sapienza’, the knowledge, in a great mythological painting set on Mount Olympus among divinities, heroes, nymphs, satyrs, muses, gathered to tell their stories.
- Materials: Canvas, wood
- Size:52 cm x 72 cm x 3.5 cm or 20″ x 28.3″ x 1.3″
- Weight: 1220 g or 2.6 lbs
- Package materials: Fir wood, velvet fabric
- Package size: 26 cm x 14 cm x 20 cm or 10.2″ x 5.5″ x 7.8″
- Package weight: 1.650 g or 3.6 lbs